Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gadgets Galore....

Since I've been cooking practically every night this month so far, I have discovered a new found love of Kitchen Gadgets! There are so many - some of which I already have but have never used until just recently. Whenever we go to the store, I find myself browsing the Kitchen Gadget wall to see if there is anything new I "need". And now that I'm cooking more, I can actually justify getting new gadgets!!! It's so much fun! Once a week I am going to post about my favorite gadget for the week.

This week - I bring to you: The Chopper!


It may look small and worthless, but don't underestimate the power and value of this bad boy! I have chopped EVERYTHING with this thing: onions, green peppers, red peppers, tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, eggs, pickles, etc. I have used it almost every night! If you don't already have one, you really should get one! You will LOVE it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment