Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day #22 - Date Night!

Prior to yesterday's events, Jim and I had decided that today was going to be our monthly date night. I wasn't about to let the fact that we resorted to eating out the previous evening, ruin our dinner plans for tonight. We ended up meeting some of our good friends for dinner at an awesome little Greek restaurant in Kent - Spiros. It's a fabulous place - the food is amazing and the atmosphere is great! I was so excited, I forgot to take a picture until AFTER I was full. The portion sizes are quite large - so we all know what I will be having for lunch tomorrow - YUMMY!

After dinner, we stopped at Bath & Body Works where I stocked up on soap and got myself some yummy smelling lotion. I LOVE that place too!

Our movie doesn't start until 9:50 - which is why I'm at home blogging in the middle of our date night. But I'd rather do it now than when we get home after the movie at like 1:00 am.

It's been a fabulous night!

The Gyro Platter!

No comments:

Post a Comment