Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day #48 - Red Robin & Surviver Premiere!!!

It has kind of become a tradition for Jim and I to get together with some of our best friends for the Survivor Premiere! This year - we all met at Red Robin (can you tell we really like that place) and then went back to someone else's house for the premiere! Since we are all so stinkin' busy sometimes, it's an awesome way for us to get together and catch up. We also try and get together a couple of other times during the Survivor season, especially on the finale!


I knew we were going to Red Robin ahead of time, so while I was at work, I went to the Red Robin website to see if there were some healthier options for that evening. During my search, I came across this:

The Chicken Ensanada Platter


If you subtract the cheese, tortilla strips and substitute the ranch dressing for their fat free ranch, the nutritional information is as follows:

Total Calories: 390 cal

Total Fat: 8 g

Total Carbs: 14 g

Total Protein: 61 g

You can't beat that - and it tasted absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment