Monday, February 7, 2011

Day #38 - Turkey Panini


When Jim and I got married, we received a TON of gift cards. One of my favorites was a gift card to Crate & Barrel. There is so much that I could buy at this store - and for the first time, I actually had an excuse to purchase something for this store. I was so excited!!! We spent HOURS going from one side of the store to the other, upstairs to back downstairs, then across the store again. Our problem is that there was so much we wanted to buy - we couldn't decide!!!

We finally decided on this:
This was such a great purchase! We spent the next 3 or 4 days experimenting with different variations of the Panini. And the we discovered that we can also use it to do simple grilling like chicken and steak and it even makes those cool grill marks on your food. It is seriously an awesome machine!!!

Which leads me to what we had for dinner tonight:


Roasted Turkey & Tomato Panini


No comments:

Post a Comment