Monday, May 2, 2011

Day #119 - Mediterranean Kitchen

If you are ever in the Kirkland area looking for a great place to eat - I highly recommend stopping by this small but fabulous place called the Mediterranean Kitchen. I've been told they also have a location in Seattle - but I have never been to that one. This is one of my most favorite places to eat. I am grateful for the fact that we moved 45 minutes away because otherwise - you would be seeing this awesome meal on my dinner blog all too often.

Pictured below if the Gyro Salad - it consists of romaine lettuce, pickled beats, radishes, cucumber, tomato, olives, the best Greek spices and FABULOUS tzatziki dressing - all topped with the most tender lamb meat you have ever eaten!

This last time we also splurged and got a side of their Greek Fries. If you are a French Fry fan - I highly recommend stopping by just for the fries. They add their special little Greek seasoning and top them with their tzatziki sauce, ketchup and some feta cheese. They are to die for!

But okay - I don't know the nutritional information - strictly by choice. I don't want to ruin a good thing by knowing how bad it really is for me. But just trust me - you should try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment