Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day #61 - It's Shake 'N Bake: And I Helped!

Tonight I was introduced to some of the advantages to having a "stay at home husband". Although this is only a temporary situation (we hope), Jim's time at home has been very much appreciated. Tonight I came home from work to a clean kitchen and a fully prepared meal consisting of Shake 'N Bake Chicken, Golden Baby Potatoes, and Steamed Asparagus. Let me just tell you, it was FANTABULOUS!!!


And not only did I get dinner - but there was dessert too (although I did help make the dessert). Jim made a really yummy yellow cake and we topped it with homemade milk chocolate ganache frosting! I'm not a HUGE chocolate fan - in fact, it sometimes makes me gag. But holy heck - this chocolate ganache could be eaten by the spoonfuls - it was THAT good.



All in all - we had a really good meal. And now it's time for some ice water and Survivor! Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment